Envirodri GEN4 Dry Carpet Cleaning Machine
The Envirodri system is one of the most efficient and environmentally responsible ways to clean all types of carpet without the use of water.
To be used in conjunction with Pro 40 Envirodri Microsponges, the dry carpet cleaning machine is suitable for both spot and deep cleaning schedules and enables facilities to maintain their flooring without disruption to daily activities.
The system cleans using 100% biodegradable, natural, soft, sponge-like particles which have been moistened with just the right amount of cleaning ingredients to dissolve and absorb dirt and grime from carpet fibres. The GEN4 machine effortlessly glides over carpets, agitating the microsponges into the fibres whilst also acting as a pile lifter – cleaning whilst simultaneously restoring previously flat, crushed carpet. After use, simply vacuum to reveal clean, odour-free and dry carpeting.
- Self-propelling, lightweight and easy to use
- Water-free cleaning! Carpets can be walked on during and immediately after use
- Suitable for both large and small spaces
- Can be used for both spot and deep cleaning schedules
- Detachable handle for transport and storage
- 180° handle movement allowing the operator to reach under objects
- Restores crushed carpet pile
- Low level maintenance. No tools or lengthy downtime
- Excellent cost in use
- Environmentally friendly
- Various grade of brush stiffness available
Suitable for use on most carpet types from man-made to natural. Ideal for cleaning raised access flooring and in areas where low moisture is essential.
Single machine sold with medium white standard brushes.
Other brushes of varying grade of stiffness are also available for very soft or hard carpet types.